The Montana Board of Crime Control (MBCC) and the Montana Crime Prevention Association (MCPA) invite you to participate in the 5th Annual Montana Crime Prevention Conference, which takes place on October 18th – 21st in Butte, Montana.
The Conference brings together professionals from public safety, victim advocacy, courts, corrections, education, and crime prevention in the interest of making Montana a safer place to live.
The MBCC and MCPA have put together a great agenda which include two specialized trainings. Agenda information can be accessed from the links below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Fifth Annual Montana Crime Prevention Conference
October 18-21, 2011
Copper King Hotel & Convention Center
Free Registration! Don’t Miss Out!
Please Register Below
Crime Prevention Conference includes:
· Community Response to Domestic Violence Training ( see attached flyer)
· Environmental Strategies for Combating Underage Drinking ( see attached flyer)
· Breakout sessions include topics for public safety, Juvenile Justice/JDAI and Community Justice
· Keynotes include: John Underwood from the American Athletic Institute and Derek Vanluchene from Ryan United
· Draft agenda and additional information are available on the MBCC website at www.mbcc.mt.gov
· OPI renewal units, POST and SWP/LAC credits available!
Public Safety Bureau Chief
Montana Board of Crime Control
5 South Last Chance Gulch
Helena, MT. 59620
Please Click Here to View the
MBCC Website and Register for the
5th Annual MT. Crime Prevention Conference