Chairman Jay St. Goddard has scheduled Tuesday 18 October 2011 as the next meeting of the Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council. We will be developing an agenda in the days ahead which will be e-mailed, faxed, and mailed to all Tribal Chairs and Presidents or their delegates. In developing the agenda we are requesting Agenda Topics and Presenters for the Meeting which will consist of One (1) day.
All presenters requesting space on the agenda will be asked to submit a letter or e-mail of request along with an abstract of your presentation. Once accepted, the following requirements have been agreed by the Board:
· Each Presenter will be asked to limit their presentation to no more than Thirty (30) minutes with some additional time for questions from the Board.
· Designate who the Primary Presenter will be with Contact Information.
· Bring forty (40) Copies of Handouts.
· Send any Reference Materials and Hyperlinks or power points to the Administrative Offices prior to the Board Meeting.
· Send all Draft Resolutions or letters for which approval is being requested (in Word format) to the Administrative Office for distribution to Tribal Leaders.
· Direct any questions to the Executive Director.
Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council
175 North 27th Street Suite 1003
Billings, Montana 59101
Phone: (406) 252-2550
Fax (406) 254-6355